Terms & Conditions
To make sure your party is still fun but safe, we have specific terms & conditions of hire listed below and in order for us to hire any unit out, these must be complied with.These guidelines are for the safety of all persons using the inflatable, and is purely the sole responsibility of you the hirer to make sure these terms & conditions are followed.
Our company ( Hypa Bouncers ) can not accept responsibility to any damage or injuries caused while the inflatable is on hire to you, any damage caused to the inflatable while on hire to you, you the hirer will be responsible for any cleaning and repair charges.
The safe operation and supervision of the inflatable becomes you the hirers responsibility once set up.
1. All 12ft x 12ft and 12 ft x 14ft and children's inflatables have an age limit of 12 years. Please ensure that no one over this age uses the inflatables, especially adults. This is to comply with safety, manufacturing and insurance requirements.
2. A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
3. Please do not allow anyone on the inflatable whilst inflating/deflating.
4. Do not allow anyone to climb, sit or hang on the inflatable walls.
5. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front step. The safety step is to assist users in getting on/off safely.
6. Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded. Limit the number of users to allow enough room for each child to play safely. Have separate bouncing times of use for small and larger children.
7. All shoes, badges and jewelery must be removed. We also recommend that spectacles be removed.
8. No food or drinks are to be consumed whilst on the inflatable, this is to avoid mess and the possibility of choking.
9.No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used on the inflatables as these make a terrible mess and can also stain the inflatable for which you will be liable for payment to clean or repair.
10.No smoking, fires or BBQ's to be used near the inflatable.
11. No pets to be allowed on the inflatable.
12. It is advisable to ensure that no one with any history of back or neck problems use the inflatable.
13. In the event of heavy rain the inflatable should be switched off for safety reasons. When safe to re-use switch back on and towel dry any remaining wetness before allowing the inflatable to be used.
14.Water fights are fun but do not spray water near the electric blower.
15. Occasionally check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down.
16. Never switch the blower on/off whilst the inflatable is in use.
17. If the inflatable fails for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury.
18. Please remember if the castle is dirty or damaged due to miss-use when collected you the hirer is liable for the full repair or cleaning costs.